Taking in consideration our Mission, Vision and Strategy, the Administration defines the Organization’s Policy, based on the following commitments:
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and other applicable requirements or those can be imposed to us in the context of our activity (be them local, national and community).
- Compliance with the specific requirements of our customers, ensuring the quality of the products and services provided, to the full satisfaction of customers, ensuring simultaneously the respect for the environment and safety conditions in work.
- Provide the necessary resources and enforce the requirements of standards IATF 16949, NP EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Demand the application of principles of business ethics and professional deontology among employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and others.
- Continually decrease the use of natural resources (energy, water, materials) and minimize emissions of pollutants, solid waste and wastewater.
- Promote the permanent motivation of employees, namely through professional training and its framing in the careers’ plan.
- Define annually, objectives and indicators to measure the index of performance, effectiveness and continuous improvement of the integrated system.
We privilege PREVENTION, so it is considered as fundamental:
- The involvement of all, encouraging and privileging teamwork and continuous improvement, are determinants vectors in the objectives to be achieved – since the Administration till the base of the hierarchical structure, all are responsible and active part of the fundamental principle of continuous improvement of the Organization's performance, with the objective of avoiding non-conformity in all areas of the company.
- Contribute to the preservation of the environment, promoting an environmental and ecological awareness not only of our employees but also of other interested parts and ensure working conditions that prevent accidents and professional diseases.
- We consider our Suppliers/Subcontractors like partners, creating mutual benefit relationships. We also develop actions to influence them for the fulfilment of environmental and safety requirements.
The fulfillment of this Policy constitutes an individual responsibility of each collaborator of Inapal Metal, whose dedication and commitment contributes to the success of the company.
The defined Policy is distributed and communicated to all employees, business partners, and other relevant parts, by placing at the company's facilities and publish on our website.
Considering the importance that represents a certification, the company achieved this goal in various areas - Quality, Environment and Safety - according to the following terms of reference:
Technical Specification ISO / TS 16949 - "Quality Management Systems - Particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001 for automotive production and relevant service part organizations."
Referential NP EN ISO 14001 - "Environmental Management Systems - Requirements and guidelines stop its use. “
OHSAS 18001 - "Occupational and Safety Management Systems - Requirements".